About Lisa Manzo
My name is Lisa Manzo, the founder of The Phoenix Mind.
I launched The Phoenix Mind to bring together my passions, expertise, experiences and knowledge and put it all in one place. Through The Phoenix Mind, I set about to fulfil my personal mission: empower women and men live and fulfill life by living life on their terms.
I have experienced first-hand what it is like to feel stuck and lost in life. This experience allows me to coach from a deeply personal place. I have risen past depression and addiction to find an inner calmness, peace and joy I did not know even existed.
In today’s day and age, busy-ness has become a badge of honor. Being busy allowed me to avoid confronting my depression and addiction. Being busy filled the day with other thoughts so I would not have to look at myself. Then I went looking for the quick fix only to discover it is a process. There are no quick fixes. I hadn’t arrived at addiction and depression immediately. It was a process to get there and a process to get out of the depression and addiction.
Then I started changing one step at a time. Meeting a coach who has helped me let go of the past and live in the present. The end result has been so amazing that I decided to help others to achieve the same results. People hire me to help them remove limiting beliefs, eliminate self-sabotage and release fear. Bottom line is I transform people from striving to thriving. You will be able to feel empowered to re-define what happiness and love look and feel like for them.
I combine a wide range of my passions and skills to help my clients achieve breakthrough results. My passions and areas of expertise include:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Mindfulness Practices
- Archetypal Coaching
- Emotional and Negative Influences Coaching
My clients have experienced incredible transformations, including:
- Overcome fear and anxiety to become a TikTok personality
- Overcoming abusive past and present relationships (including physical, mental/emotional & sexual abuse)
- Overcome heartbreak and grief associated with losing a loved one or a breakup/divorce
- End negative patterns of dating behavior
- Successfully launching their dream business
- Take their business to the next level or to make more money
- Lose weight and establish a healthy relationship
- Improve their marriage/relationship and save marriages from divorce
My techniques serve men, women and children worldwide who are looking to:
- Increase confidence, self -worth and self-belief
- Improve communication skills
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Improve leadership skills
- Overcome self-sabotage, limiting beliefs and self-doubt
- Let go of stress, anxiety and depression
I hold a range of qualifications including:
- Bachelor in Sociology and Education
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Matrix Therapies Master Practitioner
- Archetypal Master Coach
- Hypnosis Therapy
I believe we all experience people and events in our life that shape us. It is up to us, whether we decide to use these circumstances to move us forward towards our purpose in life, or whether we decide to let it drag us down. It can lift us up or weigh us down.
Coaching is an investment in yourself, one that will help you love yourself more so that you can love others more. My classes, courses, workshops and coaching do just that – empower men and women to reconnect with their purpose, release their past and love themselves wholeheartedly…from the inside out.
I have a range of programs and services to cater to everyone’s needs! I look forward to working with you soon!